Sunday, November 8, 2015

Writing W4 T4







Character Descrition

I am blogging this because...I have done my personal best and thought about what I should write.
We were learning about how to write a character description on someone


bfg.jpg
Cameron Buge
Physical Description
Character Traits
Actions
Loves to play the drums.
Has one wife and two sons.
understanding.
helpful.
kind.
nice.
friendly.
cool.
picks up drum sticks.
wokes around the room (longe).

WALT choose words that give the reader a vivid picture in their head
Purpose: To Entertain
Text Type: Character Description
My Writing Goal: Sentences make sense with punctuation in the correct places.
Success Criteria:
  • Shows physical description
  • Shows character traits and actions
  • Organised into correct sentences and paragraphs - intro / physical / traits / actions / ending
  • Strong nouns, verbs and adjectives
  • Uses a good simile and can use other language features effectively
  • Has an entertaining anecdote (little story that happened) about the character



Mr M’s modelling is on next page

Mr Gifkins AKA Mr G
Mr G is not your normal principal, he is one of the most cheerful principals you’d ever meet. Come on down to Parkvale School and you will be in for a treat. If you see Mr G walking down any path at our school, he’ll make you feel welcome.
CAMERON BUDGE

Cameron Budge is my drumming teacher.When I go for my lesson he walks around the room (lounge) and teaches me what to do. He has been drumming since he was 9 years old and has a wife and two sons.He loves to play the drums he is very cool and he is really understanding.He loves drumming like I do.


He is always kind and nice and he is letting me call him want ever I want so I’m calling him Cam.Tomorrow was my drumming lesson but he has gone away for a holiday so I have him next week.


He is helpful and friendly.He picks up the drumsticks he also has his own drum kit as well. We both have a duet together on the 2nd of December 2015 in the cabana.


He is the best drummer teacher I have ever had.

By Rosie  Keene


No comments:

Post a Comment