Monday, September 21, 2015

Blog post W8 T3

I am blogging this because...I am really proud of the work that I have done.
We were learning about...the rugby world cup. The country that I chose to do for this task was Scotland. I learnt that the national animal for Scotland was a Unicorn, the national food was Haggis and the national symbol was a thistle. I really enjoyed learning all these different things.





RWC Starter


Task 1
Choose a country that is in the RWC. Try to pick a country that you do not know much about.


It must not be New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, France or England.


Write that country here: Scotland


Task 2
FInd out this information about your team.


World ranking: 10th
Continent it is on: Europe
Captain of the team: Greig Laidlaw
Team nickname: they do not have a nickname
A picture of the actual uniform


Scotland 2015 RWC Home Rugby Jersey


Task 3
Find out this information about this country


Population: 5,347,600
Picture of the flag:


National symbol: Thistle
National animal:Unicorn
National food: Haggis
Capital city of the country: Edinburgh


A map of the country:

No comments:

Post a Comment